Saturday, September 15, 2018


I cannot believe how much I love our new life. Brian and I are so relaxed and happy and I am busy in such a different way. (Well, I think I'm busy but some might disagree.) We both adore our new apartment (Life is simple here.) and it's location as everyone, except my sweet Nick, is close in proximity to us which we love. I have been great about exercising and cooking daily and this week, I've enjoyed the pool as the weather has been so warm. It has been nice being available to those in need of a bit of help and planning a day that does not include stress. I'm still trying to figure out our new budget with money being deposited at different time and where we should go in October as it is time to get away. Those are my biggest challenges lately so as you can see, my life is good. All in all, it has been a truly lovely summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment