Sunday, August 12, 2018

good sunday afternoon, all...


Another wonderful summer week was enjoyed by us. Brian and I did much more meal planning and cooking which was a good thing. We like eating in much better than out, but I feel like we are still not in a good routine when it comes to dinners in our new home. Oh well, we are getting better. We also had much pool time which we love, Brian golfed and we watch golf and on Saturday, our sweet kids treated Brian to at wonderful retirement dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants...Pazzi Di Pizza. The food did not disappoint, the company was lovely and Matthew had some questions for Brian which forced him to reminisce on his career which was fun. I'm looking forward to a quiet week as I only have one appointment so it is all about doing things to that are good for my mind, body and soul. Not bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment