Monday, June 11, 2018

good monday morning...


I cannot believe I have not been off of work for one week yet! Yikes, it feels like I have been home for days as my days go slowly by; it is nice. Brian has been crazy busy at work so I have had much alone time which again, is nice. I've, of course, been productive with my time; all boxes are gone and the car is empty and a few more pictures were hung and a few drawers reorganized. Despite downsizing by 1000 square feet, we have more than enough room and I can still purge some things that I have not touched since we moved in. I absolutely love how simple our lives are now, walking everywhere and living close to my loves. It is wonderful being able to see more of our family, that is something that I was missing and, oh, and being able to watch my little ones on a moment's notice. That is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment