Wednesday, June 6, 2018

and so it begins...


I woke up this morning to experience the first day of my new life and it felt good! I decided to get a few things done in our new apartment before heading out to explore our town. Walking is good for the soul and know I enjoyed each and every moment of the new sights; especially walking through Elmhurst College campus. There is nothing more inspiring to me than a campus; I just love the way I feel as I pass building after building where minds are filled with knowledge  I picked up a few things for our next few dinners on my way back, stopped for a Matcha Latte at Starbucks and then went for a waxing. Now, I'm getting ready to tackle the afternoon by wrapping up some paperwork and making some appointment. A good start to my new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment