Tuesday, May 22, 2018

i'm not there yet...


Related image

A few things have been hard to adjust to as we enter week three in our apartment. What, you might ask? Well...

  1. Establishing a Morning Routine:  Just when I think, I'm almost there, something happens and I'm not out the door on time; my routine is just not automatic yet. One day, I was dropping things and another day I felt like I was moving in circles. Today, I thought all was going smooth until I was about five minutes from home and discovered I forgot my phone as I put it in a new place to charge. It will happen soon but I'm not there yet.
  2. Cooking: I am not able to meal plan yet so I have barely cooked. That is just not good as dining out is expensive and unhealthy. I feel like my lack of cooking is due to the fact that I don't get home until almost 6 most days and if a meal has not been planned, cooking just doesn't happen. It will happen soon but I'm not there yet.
  3. Exercising: Since I still can't get out of the door at the same time multiple days in a row, throwing something else into my routine is not realistic. I want to get back to my workouts soon but for now, I'm okay with me saying, "It will happen sooner rather than later."
Hoping to overcome these obstacles soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment