Monday, April 9, 2018

much was done...


See the source image

It started on Thursday. My office was emptied and the end tables in our room gone. On Friday after work, my kitchen piece was emptied and picked up and a co-worker came over and bought a bed and our farm table, chairs and bench. Around 11 on Saturday, the bedroom dressers were gone, almost all of the furniture in the family room gone and a chest and white table sold. I spent Sunday purging clothes and putting clothes taken out of drawers and put on the floor into baskets. Then, I finished packing glasses and silverware and alcohol in the kitchen so counters would be cleared and we could function this week. A trip to Goodwill emptied my completely filled trunk and now, we are on to Phase Three: packing dishes and pots and pans and all that is used to cook. We did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment