Monday, March 5, 2018

happy first week of march...


What a great weekend! Brian and I stayed home on Friday so our weekend was  both long and wonderful. I detailed cleaned which meant my windows and ledges and Plantation Shutters and base boards are just beautiful. I laughed when I went into the living room on Saturday as my home was truly shining and the smell; well, it smells clean and fresh and dust free. Let's see, as the weather was amazing, sunny and in the 40s, Brian played golf twice. As for me, well, much cooking was done. I made Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta and Mongolian Beef and Chicken Tortellini Soup for my team. I like treating the good people I work with and food is a simple way to say "thank you".  What else, I did a little shopping and reading and napping over the past three days as well as talking to my three kids/amigos/loves. Yep, it was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment