Tuesday, February 13, 2018

currently...


Image result for images of currently

...4:25 a.m. is working for me. When I rise at that time, not wake up, but get out of bed, I can make my morning apple cider, lemon and cayenne pepper drink, get my water ready for the day,  brew coffee or get my tea-a-seeping and my bed can be put back together. (There is nothing like a pretty bed!) This means I'm at the gym a bit before 4:50 which is a good time. What else is currently happening? Yesterday, I started back on my morning shakes which I have wanted to do for awhile. Also, as my motto this month is "Eat Vegetables", I made a pot of homemade, vegetable filled soup on Sunday for my lunches which makes mornings calmer. Ummmm, I'm also currently planning a small March goal; "Go Process Free" which I have wanted to do for awhile. I like setting small, little month goals in the winter; it makes the time go by. Anyway, that is what currently is happening in my neck of the woods; well, there is more but that is all I'm currently sharing. Happy Tuesday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment