Wednesday, January 24, 2018

my big reveal...


Welcome to the Sunflower Palace Treehouse
Sunflower Place
I have booked, and hold on to your hat, a 28 day stay in Bend. As I will be retiring and life has had its challenges lately, I wanted to get away and do something I have never done before. Sunflower Palace is just what I need and I cannot be more excited to go there alone in June. (Can you believe I have never gone on a trip alone in my life? In fact, the only trip without my husband only happened one time about 32 years ago...seriously!)                      That being said,  I'll be there "solo" for half of my stay and during that time, I intend to enjoy all that this beautiful part of the country offers. I'm not renting a car as all places I want to go to are two miles or less away from Sunflower Palace and I will also be with my Oregon guy. What am I planning on doing ...enjoy the quiet, read, craft, journal, do yoga, walk, cook and connect with Nick and nature and Bend. This is going to be special for me; truly special.

No comments:

Post a Comment