Monday, December 11, 2017

jumping into a new week...

Busy, busy, busy! Happy, happy, happy! I picked up Graham from school on Thursday for a sleepover which started our weekend off. Two plus year olds are seriously hilarious and I was laughing the entire time as G's imagination is in full force these days. Friday was for some cleaning and then enjoying a morning/afternoon in Geneva with Sarah and Graham. We Christmas shopped and lunched and talked and laughed. Saturday, we wished our Nick a "Happy Birthday" early as he left Bend for some coyote hunting and then I corrected some papers before heading to the city to meet Matt at Old Irving Brewery. A great place for beer and food; we loved it. Later, we were off  to the R's home to visit with our sweet Jenny and babysit our sweet, sweet baby Ava. She is precious. On Sunday, Brian ran errands and enjoyed some down time at his favorite place, Global Brew, while I treated myself to a mani/pedi before grocery shopping, more paper correcting, finishing laundry and cooking. Our weekend was full and I loved each and every minute!
Happy Monday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment