Thursday, November 9, 2017

is there someone you don't know that you are thankful for...


I have a family that I am thankful for and I have never even met this couple. When Nick moved to Oregon, he was instantly taken under the wings of two very beautiful, giving people. D.J. and Michelle are his friends and advisors and mentor. They are good people who have been there for Nick through thick or thin. Nick has often said that he does not know what he would do with out them. As the holiday are here and it is time to thank those that are important in our lives, I am sending these two special people a "thinking of / thank you" gift. It is my hope they will know how much I appreciate them and that my gesture brings a smile to their faces. (As this couple lives on a small ranch and raise chickens and love their dog and the wild and fishing (D.J. makes his own flies!) and all that nature offers, I thought that each would enjoy this little, metal cup. I just love it!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment