Tuesday, October 10, 2017

yikes, this is a bit crazy...

Now, I don't want to be repetitive but, I was at work until almost until 6:30 today and I could have stayed later. That being said, I can think of a number of reasons this dilemma is occurring and all are causing me to be "out of sorts" as they say. I am thinking these are the major contributing factors:
  • Merging schools and people and students is big and I am a part of the "Let's Make This Happen!" team. That means I have more things to do which means I spend more time at work.
  • Okay, okay, and then, their is my husband's cancer resurfacing which is affecting me. Now, by no means do I want that statement to be perceived as me being the primary person in this equation. Brian's last week diagnosis just, plain, "threw me for a loop". I am trying to get things in perspective to move on but it's a bit hard at times.
  • And then, on top of all of that, I am not exercising like I want. Why? Well, the listed issues and probably more and as many know, once one is out of routine, it's really hard to get back into it.
Solution:  Weather the storm, set some new goals, and move on. Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment