Thursday, October 12, 2017

yesterday's consultation...


Brian and I met with our new doctor yesterday and the consultation truly "wiped me/us out". I have never experienced such "intensiveness" or maybe I have with Nick at one time in 2010, but I think this one is at the top. Our doctor is great; loved him and his bedside manner and his knowledge and his looks. (He is young, young, young and had on black, skinny, dress pants, a white, knitted v-neck cardigan layered over his crisp, ironed, shirt and this was accented with a wool Burberry tie; a seriously together outfit! It kinda "threw me" when he first walked in!) Dr. Mohammad knew Brian's history to a "T" and explained Brian's current condition to a "T" and his plan to a "T". During this time, I sat there listening and taking things in and then realized that I was not breathing. Do you know that feel? You are paralized and then notice you somewhat stop inhaling and exhaling. Yikes! Even when we left and drove home the feeling was still there as it was during our dinner and beyond. There was a lot of information to take in and when the emotional component is added to that, it just makes for a really intense experience. Luckily today is a new day; let's see what is coming at us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment