Friday, October 27, 2017

whew...





Happy Friday, friends. I have officially survived the week before our outdoor ed day in Lake Geneva. What that has entailed is organizing paperwork, groups, meds,  chaperones and buses, ordering team tee shirts, sending out memos and collecting money and snacks for our Monday adventure that begins at 6:30 a.m. for me. In addition, I have been teaching, making lesson plans, attending meetings and finishing grading as the quarter ends today. Oh, and I've was waiting for results regarding Brian's latest bone and cat scan tests which added a bit of stress to the picture. (Clear, yeah!)
I'm thrilled today is here and once home this afternoon, I intend to do little this weekend so I am ready for my big day.  (On a side note, my husband is really worried about me as the Monday is going to be long and cold and tiring. We'll see how I do.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment