Saturday, October 21, 2017

my saturday...


As alone as it was, it was good. Recap; if you will...

  • I was up early Saturday morning due to "illness",  but that got under control quickly due to the "over the counter" meds my husband bought me before he left to care for his mother. 
  • Talked to Nick who was sent home late Friday afternoon due to "dehydration". He was wobbly and could not cut a piece of wood ( I think he said he tried three or four times.). His boss, after the second time speaking to him, told him to go home as he said he was dehydrated. Nick said he had a headache all day and felt sick and was wobbly. Good he went home; bad he drove as he told me he got lost as he was disorientate. Getting use to "physical labor" is difficult.
  • Cleaned and washed windows this morning which was one of my goals. (Sarah said to come and wash her's which was funny!) I did want to work on Level Two and Three, but that did not happen. Quite okay as when windows are shiney; everything else can be put on hold.
  • Bought some healthy foods; sweet potatoes, ginger, green tea, avocados, zucchini pasta and cauliflower rice and spaghetti squash. I also treated myself to this mug that I loved.
  • Did a bit of school work and actually read my new book. I seriously have not read a book in ages.
  • Enjoy a conversation with my G which I always love, love, love. He is so excited that Halloween will soon be here as he is going to be a "Fireman".
Looking forward to my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment