Monday, September 18, 2017

where were our smiles...

Happy Monday!
Well, this little nugget did not have one smile for Brian and me last Saturday night when we went over to her house. Ava watched her mommy and daddy leave for a wedding after five, looked a bit panicked and then proceeded to moan/cry until she went to bed 3.5 hours later. It was so sad as she could not get over the fact her parents were gone and could not recover. Sarah and I remembered Graham doing the same around her age, but let me tell you, that is no concession as I just felt so bad for our little sweetie who is always talking and smiling and happy.  Beside that experience, Brian and I enjoyed seeing Matt and Jenny and our Sunday of errands and watching the Bears lose and cleaning and rearranging the garage. The weekend went fast, as it always does, right? Enjoy our last week of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment