Friday, September 29, 2017

friday is here...



Well, I made it through another long week, but I feel good as it was very productive. I seriously do not stop once I walk through Wredling's doors which is kinda crazy. I mean, do others have "down time" at work or does everyone just go and go and go? (This week, I even stopped eating my lunch with my co-worker to engage in "working lunches".) Oh well, move on, right?
I'm looking forward to catching up on life a bit over the weekend. Our bathroom shower doors are finally getting installed on Saturday so I'll do some "home" work until that gets done. I must finish grading an assessment, plan some meals and get a good book to read. Reading has not happened in awhile. The weather is going to be beautiful which is a plus so sitting on my deck is definitely going to happen. Happy Friday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment