Sunday, September 10, 2017

my weekend...


Our weekend was nice. Unfortunately, Brian has been more than involved in work for 6 plus days which meant stress and tension so his weekend was not as calm as mine. We did manage to unwind together and go to Taste of the Vine on Saturday which has gotten huge. On Sunday, we spent the day with Sarah and Graham as Chris was golfing on the East Coast. The four of us had fun playing and taking a trip to Reams and lunching and napping before saying our goodbyes. I managed to talk to Nick who is again starting a new job.  Matt was in Iowa for work over the weekend and I need to find out more about this as it had something to do with Temple Grandin. As it is now Sunday evening, I'm currently getting some work finished and waiting on dinner. My table has these beautiful gladiolas on it; one flower that I love this time of year. They remind me of my brother, Greg. He often brought me a bunch of these beautiful flowers when they were blooming at the end of summer. Have a restful evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment