Tuesday, May 23, 2017

my birthday week...


Image result for images of me

I'm doing something special for me each day this week. (Well, back up, I started to do things for me when the first of the year came. I decided this was going to be my year and that I would do things to make me feel good inside and out each and every month. I mean come on, how often do you turn 60? Only once, I might say.)
This past Sunday, Brian and I went to lunch at our favorite golf course and then headed to the salt cave for an hour of rest. Yesterday, we went to Cooper's Hawk for an appetizer and glass of wine and tonight, I'm making Lemon Basil Orzo with Chicken. I have wanted to make this dish for awhile as it is light and fresh and seems perfect to serve on a spring day for dinner. Wednesday, I booked a facial at Tranquility, Thursday I'm getting my hair done and Friday is for a mani-pedi. Saturday, after my usual morning, I'm relaxing and then we're going to head out to dinner together. When Sunday arrives, it is time to celebrate my special, special birthday with my husband and family and grandbabies. I'm a bit sad that my Oregon guy won't be with me, well more than a bit sad but it is okay. It is going to be a wonderful day and this quote more than sums up my latest quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment