- I feel positive almost each and every day; really! I wake up and embrace each day; I'm happy to start my day which is how we should feel, isn't it?
- I have been seeing a personal trainer once a week since the end of January. I'm learning how to used weights and machines to increase my strength and my body feels stronger
- I've bought some great face products and have been eating healthy so I feel good inside and out.
- My morning routine starts my days off calmly and I do not dwell on anything at work so my mental state of mind is where it should be. That is a great way to tackle work days.
- I really try to take one day at a time. It feels good to not worry about things that have not happened and it is one thing that we talked about with Nick before his move. Make one goal, accomplish it, and then make another.
- I appreciate my family daily; each and every one of them as they make me complete. My husband and children and son and daughter-in-law and grandson are what matters and not a day goes by that I do not reflect on how lucky I am to have all seven of them (Soon to be eight of them!) in my life.
Not bad, right?