Thursday, March 16, 2017

mornings...


Related image
I truly am a real morning person and I laugh at myself about it. I love getting up early and having a calm, yet productive start to my day. I was thinking today that my morning routine is more than likely different than most as before I leave for work, I have literally been up for three hours. Doesn't that sound crazy? Maybe, but I love, love, love long days.
Here is what I do before work...
I get up by 4:15 a.m., make our bed and always drink 24 oz of warm lemon water. Indian Flute Music or Meditation Music is put on and then I make tea or coffee. I tend to drink tea more often as I love the soothing feeling it gives me.  Most morning my infusers on and a delicate sent fills the air in all of the rooms that I enter. (Lately, it has been lavender.) Four mornings a week, I go to the gym by 4:45 and on the one day I don't, I do a load of laundry and sit in my office paying bills or checking email or blog or looking for recipes. My getting ready time is never rushed as I don't like to be in "high gear" in the morning and I always pack a healthy lunch for myself. When I leave to tackle my .8 mile travel to work, I'm totally ready to start my day. I really is quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment