Sunday, February 5, 2017

our weekend...


Image result for images of super bowl 2017

Fun and busy, busy, busy. Brian and I had a delicious, pre-made dinner from Caputo's on Friday and I spent Saturday morning and afternoon cleaning parts of our home and prepping for our family dinner. Thank goodness for Nick who sliced and shredded fruits and vegetables and cheeses for me as I was running out of time. Our gathering to celebrate Jenny was wonderful; she seemed happy and all enjoyed the food. Sunday was for putting away many, many dishes and glassware, finishing my cleaning and laundry and visiting with Nick before correcting papers and crocheting and reading and correcting more papers. I don't mind being inside in the winter; I find it very relaxing and even though Brian always says, "Let's do something.", he like it, too. In fact, he was the one sleeping for two hours after lunch. That being said, as we have many, many leftovers, tonight is a "non-cooking night" as we watch The Super Bowl; once again signalling baseball season will begin sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment