Friday, February 3, 2017

a workout update...

Image result for image of update

I have been going to my new gym for 15 days and completed my third training session on Wednesday.
How is it going? Well...

  • The numbers on my scale continue to go down; slowly but they are going down
The combination of exercise and intentional, healthy food choices is working. Although I usually eat well, I am more conscious of my food intake and back on Shakeology almost  daily. In addition, I continue to work to drink 64 plus ounces of water daily.
  • Muscles that I never felt are sore.
A personal trainer is the only way to learn how to get a total body workout and I find it funny that I have never done this in my entire life. I have always done cardio workouts; but that is nothing compared to strength training. I can't say I feel stronger yet, well maybe a little, but I feel like I am slowly getting toner. 

  •  I am proud of my efforts.
I was worried I would be embarrassed strength training at my age, but I'm not. I know it is not a pretty sight when I am working-out, but I am doing it and I know I need to which is important. This is good for my mind, body and soul. 

  • I feel good during the day as I start the day accomplishing a fitness task.
It is a good feeling to begin the day doing something for me and that feeling permeates through the day. That is a good thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment