Thursday, February 9, 2017

a delicious dinner made by two...

Image result for images of chiffonade basil
How to Chiffonade Basil

We have had so much chicken in our house lately it has been crazy so when I got home from work last night, I made Chicken Cacciatore with Nick. Let me just say, when two are in the kitchen "tag teaming", cooking is easy. We did not follow a recipe, we just started to cook. Nick seasoned and browned chicken breast while I diced onion and green and red pepper. These were seasoned and sauteed, garlic was added as was diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and more seasoning before the chicken was returned to the pot and put on the Traeger. It was so simple and tasty and the chiffonade basil added during and after cooking was the "Piece De Resistance". It was fun whipping up a delicious dinner in the middle of the week with my "amigo".

No comments:

Post a Comment