Wednesday, January 18, 2017

personal trainer day one...


Image result for images of free weights

At five, I had my first session with my personal trainer. What we did in thirty minutes was very basic, I could tell that, but it was challenging for me.
Did I feel awkward? Nope, because I went and that is the important thing.
Did the trainer, who is a year younger than Nick, laugh? There were a few smiles and there should have been. (Oh, by the way, he went to Wredling Middle School.)
Do I have a plan until next Wednesday? Yes, and I'm going to need Nick to review it with me because I did I'm not familiar with the workouts.
Squats DB: 3 sets 10 reps. 15 weight   
Dead Lifts: 3 sets 10 reps  40 weight
Lunges:      3 sets 10 reps  10 weight
Wow, the muscles in my legs are still a bit shaky as I type if that tells you something. I guess it was a good decision for me to make this new life change!

No comments:

Post a Comment