Friday, November 11, 2016


Image result for image of tgif

What a week? Many were devastated with the election results and people across the country are beginning to exercise their right to protest...that is heavy. What else? Well, on a lighter note, Matt celebrated his 33rd birthday, Nick is looking daily for a new career in a new state, I have had numerous 10 plus hour days again and our little nugget just couldn't take his school picture. Yep,  I guess the uncertainty was a bit too much for G so no picture as of today.
I think a lot of us woke up today and said, "T.G.I.F." What is going on this weekend? Not much here which is "A.O.K" with me. I'm planning on making a beef bourguignon dish on Sunday (Does that not sound divine?), doing a bit of shopping and I'm going to begin to plan our holidays. My usual "to dos" will be done, Brian is golfing and I am hoping to enjoy some of my kids. I'm already looking forward to 3:40 p.m. Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment