|Photo belongs to PMS from What's Happening in St. Charles.|
- a Friday morning enjoying coffee and list making.
- a trip to Target to buy a Sonos that was 25% off and then to Reams for Rack of Lamb and ribs and chicken.
- lunch at Eddie Gaedel's Pub and Grill.
- crocheting and napping.
- a early evening 45 minute walk with my sweet husband.
- rack of lamb and roasted cauliflower for dinner.
- Saturday morning cleaning and getting our ribs on the grill around 10.
- buying new bedding which is always, always a treat. There is nothing better than new linens and bedding and pillows and I just love what we bought.
- enjoying the smell of potpourri in our home day after day.
- waking up Sunday and running some last errands alone as my husband went golfing.
- whipping up Chicken Cacciatore for a warm and cozy comfort meal which was the perfect ending to a wonderful holiday...
Three more weeks until my Winter Break begins!