Saturday, October 15, 2016

a wonderful day off...


On Friday, I took a personal day and really enjoyed myself. I cleaned and went on errands to buy everything I need for my guy's birthday dinner tonight...beer, wine, asparagus, filet mignons, and berries for a cobbler, Then, I did a little work clothes shopping and enjoyed a glass of wine on the patio at Galena Cellars which is, by far, my very favorite place to sit and people watch and just relax by myself. Good thing I did that as when I got home, it took well over an hour for me to bring everything upstairs and put away. Of course, when I was just about finished, both Nick and Brian came home and we proceeded to visit on the deck as the day was nothing short of perfect...crisp and sunny and just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment