Monday, June 6, 2016



Oh, what a weekend. It is amazing how different a weekend is when you do not have to go to work on Monday. Lucky I am!!! On Saturday morning, I went on a bike ride only to get steadily rained on after riding about 1.5 miles. I was at the point of no return so I proceed and arrived home more than wet. The "three amigos" went for a 1:00 p.m. lunch at The House Tap to watch rugby when Brian came home from work and then father and son dropped me home and went to finish the games at A'Salute while I napped. Sunday was for reading and helping Nick set up his new gas grill Sarah found for him, $30.00 and it works great, and then reading and talking about staying balanced in life with Nick. He thinks about his life all the time; sometimes I think too much. The two of us eventually tackled grilling vegetables for our Pasta Primavera dinner and then neighbor Jane dropped by with two bags of freshly popped popcorn. The three of us enjoyed some wine and visited and caught up on our lives. It was a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment