....to all of the mothers who have:
- watched their bodies change during pregnancy,
- experienced the unbelievable experience of child birth,
- brought their new born home knowing not what to do,
- wondered if their child was getting enough food, love, books or playtime,
- worried about their relationships with their husband,
- felt horrible about not being at a party or on a field trip or at a performance at their child's school due to work,
- worked to plan a work schedule so you could be available for your nugget,
- forgot about a special event or a lunch or a party or a meeting or etc., etc., etc.,
- cried about a behavior or about being a mother or about not being a good mother,
- witnessed someone getting a driver's licence or a diploma or another momentous moment in their child's life,
- watched a son or daughter walk down an isle or
- had passed to you a new born baby to hold and love and treasure as your child's baby was now your grandchild.
To all of you, Happy Mother's Day! I so hope you celebrate yourself on this very special day!!!