Monday, February 1, 2016

happy monday...

I hope you had a great weekend. I...

  • headed to Nick's Friday after work to help him organize the first day of his move. We put together his bed and most of the things in the kitchen and cleared out the living room clutter...finishing around 8 p.m.
  • was detailing the two levels of my home and garage by 6 a.m. on Saturday morning as I had a busy day ahead of me. I managed to get everything back into place by 11ish. I also packed up a few things Nick still had here and filled my car with a load of light household items before heading to his place around noon to meet up with Sarah and Graham. Brian arrived a bit later and we worked together all afternoon. Laundry was done, the bathroom put together, pictures were hung and the closet and dresser drawers were all organized. Graham had so much fun, I mean he really had fun playing and eating and laughing which we all loved. Sarah was able to take him on a walk around the pond to get him asleep for a needed nap and the three of us went around one more time when I returned from a hair cut. We all agreed we really like where Nick is now living; it is really nice.
  • was worried about Graham as Sarah text me that he slept for 3 hours Sunday morning and woke up with a cold.
  • made my sweet husband a big breakfast, his favorite meal of the day, before he headed to his moms for a visit after we once again packed both of our cars with the last of the furniture. We met up at NR's again around 2, unpacked everything and put everything in place before leaving our under-the-weather guy to set up his cable and T.V. in an apartment that was completely put together. 
  • was home to make a chicken, spinach and gnocchi dinner for the two of us before calling it a day after a very busy weekend. I must say, however, that I was so happy we could all help Nick get settled into his new place as that is what families each other. (Kindness counts!)
Have a great first week of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment