- was happy to get home on Friday after what felt like a long, four day work week.
- got much done with my husband on Saturday as Nick continued to move things into our garage. He is moving into a new apartment so he started to empty his place last week. I'm looking forward to seeing his new place; he's moving into Amli.
- could not believe that Sarah turned around to only find her little nugget climbing a flight of stairs. It seems like every day Graham is doing something new!spent most of Sunday grading papers while watching a great "chic flick"; The Wedding Day. I was glued to the T.V. the entire time.
- made a Guinness Stout chili for tonight's dinner and Pork Marsala which is one of Brian's favorites.
- laughed that Nick is back living with us for five days. He was a bit nervous, he said and of course he was; that is a funny feeling. Going back to your parent's home after living on your own.
- was sad to discover that my school was vandalized on Saturday. Apparently, the LRC, some music rooms and classrooms were vandalized. I am anxious to find out what happened this morning!
Have a great last week of January!