Thursday, December 31, 2015

it's resolution time...



It's time for me to decide on my resolutions and Word of the Year and for some reason, this has not been easy.

I have been going back and forth about my "word" and finally decided on....

FINISH

My reasoning is I tend to multitask all the time; moving from one task to another before finishing one which is not good time management. Finish will be my reminder to not  move on until I have completed what I am working on at any given moment.

Alright, now for my resolutions.  I am thinking...
  • 60,000 plus steps a week. (I wanted 70,000, but that seems unattainable for me so I thought 60,000 is more realistic.)
  • Start each day with a real breakfast.
  • Always be true to myself and others. (Kind of a repeat from last year, but I like this goal a lot.)
  • Perform an act of kindness monthly!
Hoping I do not change my mind in the next 16 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment