I hope you had a great weekend. I...
- came home from work on Friday and went for a 56 minute walk. It was so lovely as Christmas lights lit the streets as it got dark.
- was really busy on Saturday with cleaning and organizing and errands. It was fun!
- was at Caputo's bright and early Sunday and then made a Target run before prepping food for the week and cooking two meals. Brian wanted to bring his mom a dinner so I made one meal for her and another for us.
- wrapped Christmas gifts which is always makes me feel happy.
- made a hair and eye appointment for next week. I still need to get my pedicure which I have been delaying for way too long. I love getting little things taken care of before the new year.
- bought a new planner that I started to fill out and a new "bill book" which I realize is archaic but I love keeping track of things in writing.
- enjoyed an afternoon with my two guys and looked for apartments on line as Nick wants to move.
Have a great week; it's my last and then...WINTER BREAK!