Monday, November 9, 2015

happy monday...






I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • was so excited that these two sweethearts were in New Glarus celebrating Matt's birthday. Brian and I could not make the trip, but I'm could not wait to hear about this brewery which is suppose to be simply beautiful.
  • started my weekend off with a haircut which felt wonderful. I love how my hair is looking as I'm working on long layers which will be fun for the winter.
  • decided that Saturday's from "out of bed time until noon" are for me doing anything around my home which helps me de-stress. I love doing housework things and I love the result.  Don't we all need a scheduled time to "not think" and then celebrate the outcome?
  • went to niece Margaret's baby shower which was lovely. I ventured to Cary and the route I took was so pretty and relaxing on a gorgeous, sunny Saturday.
  • graded all of my papers on Sunday morning and then we were off to have an appetizer at a place we have wanted to try in Batavia.  This town is so cute these days; I just love it!
  • enjoyed some reading and a "winner, winner, Italian chicken dinner" before calling it a weekend.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment