Monday, October 12, 2015

happy monday...

Sarah and her love at his first Chicago Marathon!!!

I hope you had a great weekend. I...

  • did a bit of shopping after a long day of meetings at work.
  • washed multiple accessories in our home as well as dusted off dried branches and fake flowers outside on Friday night.  You know, sometimes you have to wash off home decorations as dusting just doesn't cut it.
  • put my home back together by noon on Saturday morning while my better half ran errands all  morning.  
  • enjoyed cousin Rosie's Oktoberfest Pig Roast which was just lovely.  It was so nice catching up with family and friends and enjoying wine and food on a beautiful afternoon. 
  • missed not going with Sarah and Graham to the marathon on Sunday but graded and recorded all of my papers which was my plan.  I am alllllll caught up!!!
  • was sad to hear my dad has been sick for almost a week now.  He is finally on antibiotics after being without any energy for four days.  Older people cannot wait to go to the doctor, especially when they are approaching 90!!!
  • did a bit of fall shopping but did not have much luck which is fine.  
  • planned my guys birthday week.  We're having a birthday dinner on Thursday and then a family dinner Saturday at the H's home.  The menu has been decided on:  appetizers, steaks by Purely Meat, mashed potatoes, peas and a homemade birthday cake.  Brian seemed pleased with the plans.
  • enjoyed Nick who I have not seen for awhile and boy, is he thin.  
Have a great week!
Look who is cheering the runners on!

No comments:

Post a Comment