I hope you had a great weekend. I...
- was so tired on Friday; a scarey tired. I just had to get home, change, wash my face and sit. All was well; but that is never a good feeling.
- put away some outdoor furniture and emptied pots and brought plants to school. It was time.
- did more basement purging and went through our clothes again to get rid of things that are a bit worn. We have been doing great lately when it comes to "out with the old".
- enjoyed Sarah and Graham on Sunday. G is cutting teeth weekly and will soon have six. Yikes! Of course, Sarah and Chris are amazing and are on top of everything and their Graham is really a trooper. He continues to smile and is happy and is so close to crawling!. What a fun age!
- made two dishes on Sunday so our week will be a bit easier which is always nice.
- began to prepare for our Spirit Week at school which is always a bit crazy, especially as this is Halloween Week!
Have a great last week of October!