Monday, September 21, 2015

happy monday...

I hope you had a wonderful last weekend of summer.  I...

  • was productive after work on Friday and Saturday morning which always makes me happy as I love having everything together.
  • enjoyed an afternoon on 3rd Street with my sweet Sarah and her adorable Graham.  We had lunch outside at Preservation Bakery & Wine; my new favorite place.  The food and wine is amazing, everything served is made fresh daily and the servers are wonderful.  All treat eating as an experience so there is no rush at any time. Then, we ventured down the street and bought chocolate at Grahams for Graham's teachers and popcorn for my two dinner guests at Kernel's Gourmet Popcorn & More.  These two shops are great places to go to give someone a little "Thinking of You" gift that is truly amazing. 
  • made a wonderful meal for my two guests. Nick and his bff, Colby, came over for an early dinner and were served a fresh, tossed salad, Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes, Ream's filet mignon covered with mushrooms sauted in butter, garlic bread and ice cream laced with pieces with Hershey's chocolate and then ladled with warm apricot sauce.  It was so fun as they loved each and every bit which just made me smile.
  • bought a few staples at Costco and then enjoyed football and golf on an amazing Sunday afternoon.  Grading papers also happened which was good as I love starting my week controlled.
  • made my week lunches and our dinner and was happy all was good in our home!
Have a great last partial week of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment