Monday, September 14, 2015

happy monday...


I hope you had a great weekend.  I...
  • happily left work on Friday to grocery shop.  A must now that I'm back at school as that task is to difficult for me to handle on Saturday which is always my cleaning day.
  • enjoyed buying my first mums of the season; nothing says fall like mums.
  • fell asleep at 5:30 on Saturday and woke up when Brian got out of bed at 4:30 on Sunday.  Loved getting 11 hours of sleep...it was wonderful.
  • Started Sunday off doing bills and school work and then was off to school to get a few things done.  Living .8 miles from your job has its benefits. Then, I went to Caputo's and Saveway and made these Chocolate Oatmeal Bars.  I'm trying ta few more desserts these days although these bars are said to be "energy bars" as they are  packed with protein and fiber and only sweetened with honey and chocolate.  Is that healthy?
  • did not buy my new running shoes or get my mani-pedi so those tasks need to be done this week.  No problem as I do not have any "after school" meetings which is a treat.
  • enjoyed a beautiful afternoon watching the Bears, eating some oysters on our deck and then napping.  I love weekend naps in the fall and winter and for that matter, spring.
  • saw my husband off this morning to his first day of volunteer duty at the BMW Tournament.
Have a great "BMW Championship" week!

No comments:

Post a Comment