I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- went home Friday to find Nick waiting for me. He was at the emergency room again. Yep, he broke up a fight, the door slammed the side of his head, the top of his ear split opened and it needed to be glued together. Really now, is that not just crazy and does he not get hurt more than anyone you have ever heard of in your life.
- cleaned for the first time in two weeks which is fine as my home is never dirty and wiped down the Plantation Shutters. Its so much better to keep up with them so that when you are cleaning the shutters, the panels only need a quick wipe and they look great.
- got ready for our overnight visitor; Graham. That was one of our gifts to Sarah and Chris as they rarely go out and it was their 5th anniversary weekend. Graham was so sweet and he is such a good baby, I mean really, really good. When he is hungry, he lets you know and he eats. When he is tired, you put him down and he goes to sleep. When he wants to be held, he'll fuss a bit and he stops the moment he is in your arms. It was so fun having him over and I can't wait to do it again.
- could not believe Graham's reaction to his mommy when he saw her. He was smiling and literally hugging her and cuddling her and giving her kisses for at least ten minutes. It was sooooo precious.
- waited for Brian to get home from his BMW Championship Training on Sunday and then discovered he has a week pass for the event for him and a guest. This is going to be a great week for him as he loves this tournament and now, he can enjoy each day.
- went to pick a few cardigans for the school year, had a wine at The Nobel House and then made chicken marsala for dinner. Both Brian and I concluded that this weekend really flew by.
Have a great week!