Monday, August 24, 2015

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...

  • came home from work, went on the deck and enjoyed a glass of wine and the quiet after my first week back at work.
  • skipped my Saturday cleaning as I had an appointment at Mario's.  Before leaving, I put our new Pack-N-Play together as we had visitors the day.  Boy, did this piece of furniture make the day easy; a baby needs a place to sleep.
  • stopped at Steinmart to buy a twin quilt so Graham would have a play area in the living room and it worked out great.
  • was happy my husband did all of our errands as we had lots to do and my hair takes long...it's not easy trying to stay on top of things at my age.
  • was so happy our Nolen, who's name I have been spelling wrong for years (Yikes!!!), liked my little birthday treat I sent him; popcorn and candy from Kernel's Popcorn in Geneva which is the best!
  • enjoyed an entire afternoon and dinner with four out of my seven favorite people on Saturday.  I was able to be with Brian and Sarah and Graham and Nick and it was simply wonderful.
  • worked Sunday morning, went to Elburn for lunch and then read and napped in the afternoon.  A perfect end to the weekend!
Have a great last week of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment