I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- spent a quiet Saturday morning at home and made an old, classic appetizer, Mexican Tortilla Roll Ups, for Matt and Jenny's block party.
- rested with my husband before we ventured to Chicago in horrible traffic.
- was thrilled to visit with so many of M & J's friends who we will see on Saturday at the wedding.
- made our "Wedding To Do" list and started working on crossing things off yesterday.
- enjoyed a Sunday lunch with my guy at a really cute restaurant in Batavia that we recently discovered and just love. It has an adorable patio and the food is great.
- woke up today to organize our home and rush out to beat the ominous storm that swept over our area this morning.
Have a great week!