Monday, June 8, 2015

happy monday...

I hope you had a great weekend.  I...

  • did my errands on Friday which was my first vacation day and it felt great.
  • was planning on going on an outing with Sarah and Graham on Saturday but Sarah was more than under the weather so I went to Oak Brook solo.  Accomplished was getting Father's Day gifts and a few goodies for me and picking up my beautiful dress for our upcoming wedding.  I also picked up a gift for Sarah and upon returning to the H's home, spent a little time with Graham before heading home.
  • went to a Wedding Shower to celebrate Jenny and Matt.  It was stunning, everything was perfect and Jenny looked just plain beautiful.  The only thing that I was sad about was it ended up being only me there representing Matt.  Sarah had to leave as she was really under the weather and no one else from my family came which made me a bit upset.  Oh well...
  • woke up today and got ready for my first day of watching Graham to only discover I did not allow myself enough comute time.  Yikes, I barely made it to Elmhurst by 7 so tonight I will need to be more prepared for the morning.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment