Monday, June 1, 2015

happy monday...

Mango Birthday Dessert!

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • came home feeling very sick on Friday.  I was fighting a cold all week, woke up around 2 on Friday morning and never fell back to sleep.  I just sneezed and coughed all day long which was just exhausting.
  • enjoyed a lovely birthday celebration with Nick complete with dinner brought to our home by him and a gift.  I was treated so sweetly; he is a good man and I so love him.
  • did some rearranging of accessories in our home which is just, plain pretty. 
  • was sad our little one had pink eye and a fever over the weekend.  We also found out Graham has torticollis which is fixable but another thing.  Yikes, both my husband and I just love him so much and find ourselves worrying about him daily.  ("I hope Graham slept at daycare." "I hope Graham slept through the night." "I hope Graham ate at daycare.")  It truly never stops, but that what happens when one just loves their family.
  • received the prettiest gold cuff from Matt and Jenny for my birthday.  I am going to wear it to our Bridal Shower next Sunday, yes, the wedding celebrations are officially starting.
  • finish all of my grading and stopped by work and I am now ready to close the school year.  Yes, I am!!!
  • watched t.v. all afternoon as I was still under the weather and then enjoyed a healthy dinner with my very tired husband who is more than busy at work these days.
Have a great first week of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment