Thursday, May 28, 2015

happy birthday to me...


Today is my birthday...I'm 58!!!  My sweet husband bought me a beautiful, straw Kate Spade bag that I just love, love, love.  It was a real surprise as he just fixed a diamond ring for me which cost way too much so I was expecting nothing.  My husband is good to me and let me just say that I was excited to receive the gift.  I love purses!  My gift to me is the green, glass ball in my picture that I found on a website.  It has a tiny, tiny hole in it where you insert a daily wish or "life thank you" on a slip of paper included in the purchase.  I love the idea and am starting it this morning.  I also bought myself a new journal that I will begin on this special day and will use to post my daily weight, exercise, thoughts and goals.  I'm happy today and looking forward to a year of happiness and health and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment