Saturday, May 30, 2015
a wonderful team...
I work with some very kind women, yes, all women. They have been so wonderful to me this year and truly supported me when my heart was broken and when I was "over the moon" happy. After Brian's cancer surgery, they brought over a large, red bucket filled with wrapped gifts for me.... a candle, tea, a cup and honey, a necklace and wine to name a few. When Graham was born, they threw me a baby shower complete with lunch and gifts for our new little one and last Thursday, they surprised me with an amazing birthday celebration. They served a salad lunch complete with raspberries and strawberries and blueberries and nuts and cheese and tomatoes and cucumbers and croutons. There was a gorgeous basil plant in a pot for me and a three piece clay pot set with other herbs to plant as they all know I love herbs and have none. I also was given beautiful, purple irises and a card and cake. To say they each hold a special place in my heart is an understatement and I am truly grateful to have these amazing ladies surrounding me and loving me daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment