Monday, April 13, 2015

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • could not believe that Easter was last Sunday when Friday arrived.
  • went to the grocery store and was happy Nick went on a Ream's run for me after work so we had everything we needed for our weekend meals.
  • cleaned, of course, as I have to, and got rid of some clothes from my closet which is always a good thing.
  • enjoyed an appetizer with Brian at a place we have never been to in Batavia.  It was cute.
  • woke up Sunday to say goodbye to Brian who golfed as I prepped my Beef Short Ribs before going to Caputo's for a few things.  Then, I spent a few hours with Sarah and Graham.  I was able to help my sweetie sort her maternity clothes into "keep" and "lend" piles, pack winter clothes, hang and fold spring and summer clothes and reorganize dresser drawers.  In between this, we had a lovely lunch and I was able to feed and change and hold our little guy who is getting sooooo big.  He was 9lbs 12oz on Saturday.  Yep, Graham is soon to be a 10 pound baby which is so great!
  • started my "to do" Friday Night Dinner List for Jenny and Matt big weekend. 
  • once again loved the Masters.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment