Monday, March 9, 2015

happy monday...

 I hope you had a great weekend. I...
  • started my Friday off by renewing my gym membership so workouts can resume.
  • went to get my hair done after school which started my weekend off great.
  • tackled our painting job all day on Saturday.  Around 4, we laid down for a much needed "power nap" and then went out to Francesca's for a delicious dinner.  This is one of the rare times we did not eat in the bar area and it was so nice to just enjoy each other and our dinner without distractions.
  • prepared chicken cacciatore for dinner Sunday morning and them put together some sandwiches for the H's before heading over to visit them and our Matt.  The baby is more than beautiful and Sarah and Chris are doing great.  It is obvious they are in a routine and have figured out how to be a mommy and daddy.  They look calm and somewhat rested and their home is organized and it looks like it's running like "clock work".  Sarah looks amazing and was wearing regular jeans!  That always makes a new mom smile.
  • woke up today to read that our Mary and Mike are going to be grandparents!  I am so excited for the two of them and can't wait for more details!
Have a great week!


This is the start of Graham's basket.  I know, I need to get a
bigger one so that is going to be my task this week.  I want
 a big basket filled with lots books and a few basic toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment