Monday, March 23, 2015

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • went home Friday to a grilled tuna steak dinner prepared by my husband and I fixed burgers and onion rings for Nick who now joins us for weekend dinners which is nice.
  • did the last of my "spring cleaning" on Saturday morning while Brian was at work.  Then, we were off to Ream's for steaks which turned out disappointing.  The rib eyes were not good and it was $30 for two.  This was the second "bad meal" we had when buying our meat at our favorite butcher's shop.
  • woke up early Sunday so we could arrive at Ikea when the store opened. We were happy with our plans as Sarah called and asked if her and Graham could come over in the afternoon.  Brian and I went through all three floors at Ikea in an hour and found everything we wanted, went to Binny's and then Meijer.  We home when our two precious ones arrived.  It was wonderful having them in our home. Nick came over and the four of us were filled with joy as we enjoyed baby Graham.
Have a great "last week of work for me" week!

No comments:

Post a Comment