I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- had a crazy Friday as I was without a car for the 3rd days.
- went to Wal-Mart so I could buy some ingredients to make the "He's 2 nutritious meals.
- was stranded on Saturday with no car again so I detailed a clean house and then cooked 2 crock pot dishes. When Nick came over around 3:30, we headed to World Market so I could buy a painting I wanted for the guest room and it is perfect.
- had a long Saturday evening alone so called it a day early. I think I slept 11 hours...Yikes!!!
- dropped Brian off at his Barbeque Judge Class Sunday morning, picked up a few groceries and then headed to the H's to spend some time with baby and the new parents. All are doing great and into a non-stop routine. Babies will do that!
- made Lemon Butter Chicken for my guys and have chicken marinating for sandwiches and some reserved for "stuffing". It looks like were going to have some "Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinners"!