Monday, March 2, 2015

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
  • had a crazy Friday as I was without a car for the 3rd days.
  • went to Wal-Mart so I could buy some ingredients to make the "He's 2 nutritious meals.
  • was stranded on Saturday with no car again so I detailed a clean house and then cooked 2 crock pot dishes.  When Nick came over around 3:30, we headed to World Market so I could buy a painting I wanted for the guest room and it is perfect.
  • had a long Saturday evening alone so called it a day early.  I think I slept 11 hours...Yikes!!!
  • dropped Brian off at his Barbeque Judge Class Sunday morning, picked up a few groceries and then headed to the H's to spend some time with baby and the new parents.  All are doing great and into a non-stop routine.  Babies will do that!
  • made Lemon Butter Chicken for my guys and have chicken marinating for sandwiches and some reserved for "stuffing".  It looks like were going to have some "Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinners"!
Have a great first week of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment